Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Work In Progress Stuff

I was going to throw this all up on the main blog post, but teacher wants WIP stuff for our pitch bibles. I'm working with the idea mentioned in the last blog post with the film crew. Here are some of the sketches I did over the summer for the character, when I was still developing the characters.





From top to bottom, we have a rough sketch of Clap interacting with Rite. Clap likes to "pick" Rite's brain for ideas and that means he pulls the paper out of Rite's typewriter. Below those two is a sketch of the Executive Producer and the main boss of the Crew, Mr Case. He doesn't make an appearance in the short I have planned, but he does exist. Behind him, are his two cronies and right hand men, Cal and Tel.

Under that is some development sketches for Clap. They just show some of his reactions and have some personality notes on the side. Below that is the same thin for Cam.

But that's all I really have at the moment. I can't find any of the other ones, because they're scattered about like mad, but still, there you go : )

No comments:

Post a Comment